Directed by Paul Bower
Choreography by Josh Megill
Aladdin, “street rat” of Agrabah, needs to figure out how to get past Jafar and the Sultan in order to win the hand of Princess Jasmine. Yet, with the help of a special Genie and a magic carpet ride, he might just succeed. Come join us for a night in Arabia.
Performances for School Groups
- Tuesday, April 10, 10:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 11, 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, April 12, 10:00 a.m.
- Friday, April 13, 10:00 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
$6 per person
Call NMYA at 505-821-8055 to make a school reservation.
- Saturday, April 14, 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 15, 2:00 p.m.
$12/adults, $10/children ages 12 and under
Tickets for public performances available at KiMoTickets.com or by calling the KiMo box office at 505-768-3544.